I'm so damn sleepy...
Didn't manage to sleep well last night...
Don't know why...
So the whole day today was so sleepy...
So the whole day today was so sleepy...
Like duh...
And wth...
I set my alarm at like 6:10 and it sounded at 6:20...
and i go all kalang kabut...
Thank god i'm not late for newspaper...
Went up with Kk...
And Kk carried a second round while i accompany him up and put his laptop at the SC room...
And guess what...i was so shocked to see...
ZeXun sleeping....
Hahaz..So scary a white figure lying down on the floor..
Was so shocked...
Don't knoww if realised it or not i went in..
Sorry Zexun...
Hahaz....and KK thanks for laughing..
All your fault la ask to put your tupid laptop...
Hahaz...
And just now i get the most shocking, fearful incident in my life!!
I almost cried man..
Oh my god!!
Just now got meeting..
I went home to eat lunch first and the 3:30 went back to school...
While i was on the way to school..
I saw the scariest animal on earth for me...
a MOUSE!!!
Oh my god...I almost step on it!...
And it was like so Eeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!
Gross...
I was so bloody shock man...
I was shivering...
Tears just roll down...
Gosh... you people just don't know how scary that was man...
Seriously....
I don't know when this phobia for rats/mouse/mice just happened...
But this mouse really scare me to death man..
Ad when i reached school...
I was still in a state of shock....
gosh...
Ok i don't wanna say anything about that stupid mouse again!!
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moving on...
POA is getting tougher and tougher each day...
And i'm getting blur and more blur each time i Mrs Tan teach..
I'm sorry guys i am just to slow to even absorbed something easy...
I sorry but you got to bare with me...
I really don't get this topic on Analysis and interpretation of final accounts....
Not everybody can be as clever and that is definately me..
The stups me...
So people i'm sorry i got to ask question in class...
Well ok...
I'm still all stuck with these effects on owner's equity and working capital...
Argghhh!!!
Wtf!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment