Thursday, July 07, 2005

yucky specy!

Yucks...
I have to loan a spects so that i can feel confortable for oral tommorrow....
Gees...
Tommorrow ORAL...
AHHH!!!
And my lucky charm (my spects) have to break yesterday...
Damn it man...
I wore that spects last year for my N level oral and i got distinction for it...
Haiz... this year don't have...
=(
Yikes...anyways i'm so god scared about the oral...
Farhana said it was tough...
If for her its tough then i sure die!!!
I'm so dead...
Ish...Alright the loan spects is like so YUCKS!!!
Wanna see how sucky it is...
Look....
Me wearing it....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

God...i look so stupid...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gees....
Btw that's a new pooh which papa don't want it in the car anymore...
So i'm such a nice girl to bring it to my room and have a nice sleep at my bed...
And a free hug from me...Evertime i sleep...
Hahahaz....
It will have all the luxury in my room!!!
Wahahaz...Ok nonsense...
YUS SHUTTUP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment