Wednesday, July 27, 2005

When Laughter strikes!

I laughed SOOO much today...
And its been a long time since i laughed that much...
And all these is thanks to...
AZMI and YI SHENG...
You guys just drive me nuts....
Hahahaz....
I can hardly have a peaceful meal....
After laughing so much i was scared....
I don't know why but i can remember clearly the last time i laughed that hard is last year with Sab and Yong Ming at the back of the class....
Hahaz....
Such a memorable moment...
Wish i could turn back time...
Hahahaz....But thanks AZMI and Yi Sheng for reminding me how to laugh that hard again...
Hahahaz....
And i got to eat my NUGGETS...hahaz...
TWEES!!!!
And MI its such unhygienic of you to do that to that innocent fries just now...
Hahahaz...
I realised one thing...
You ALWAYS do unhygienic stuff..
Guess you better stop it you kuku...
Hahahaz....
Enjoyed myself today untill i reached home and i realised i have 3 test tommorrow...
H I S T O R Y
C H E M I S T R Y
and the most important subject...
C M E
Hahahahaz....
CnH2n+2 is alkane...
and CnH2n is alkene...
Alcohol is CnH2n+1OH...
Twees...
My brain is now so chemistry...
and i don't know what to study for history...
About Germany...
I don't know shit about Germany man...
Treaty of versailles and League of Nation...
Totally no idea!!
Hahahaz...
All the best YUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment