Great...
Science practical tommorrow. I am so dead. I don't wanna break test tube! I'm so scared. I'm so nervous. I'm so scared. I'm so nervous. What should i do?! Oh god please help me!!
How How... i don't know shit for chemistry. And for biology. If it does not come out fruit then i'm dead for sure! Haish... exams are so much better without 'Practical'!!
Ahhh.... please let a miracle happened tommorrow. Please let me leave that laboratory with a wide smile. Please please please!! Arghh...
Ouhk i shall not say anything, else i'll get more and all tense.
So YUS all the best!!
Wishlist for tommorrow:
-Can light up bunsen Burner
- **!!Don't break any test tube for once!!**
- wish i can answer all the question.
- Chemistry will not come out anything on rate of reaction!!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment