Till now the culprit has yet to find out. I think we'll never going to know which coward has done something so stupid like that. Ouh well. Just my luck to have such friends. Anyways, this has already ruin my birthday this year but most importantly i don't want to ruin my O level just thinking about it. I had enough. No doubt i'm upset and all about this. Who wouldn't. But i'm going to face every of my friend bravely in school and continue to work hard for my upcoming Os. Its hard to say though. Sometimes i can't help from thinking about it. Especially when i'm alone and when the thought the person who stole your phone is actually right in front of you. Just one of them and the one i treasure as 'friends'.
Haish before i got all emotional about it i better stop. I got to concentrate on more other things in my life right now. But whatever it is i can never ever forget this very incident that happened to me on 1st October 2005. Moving on, i jst came home from school and i played frisbee just now. Hahahaz... i don't care how sleepy or thirsty i was but i played. Hahahaz.... it was fun but i played for like just a while. At first the guys makes me all scared to play but the temptation was s high that i decided to sub Gab. Hahaz... Well between guys there sure fights here and there. BUt not a major one. It normal in a game. Hahaz... I heard the next match was with 4E5. Hmm... not bad... looking forward for it. And yesterday played floorball with Ms Lui and Mrs Tan (Siew Ngo... hahaz!) and not forgetting the girls. It was fun but wow it was a hot day though. Then again the temptation was too high and so Shariffah and me played for like an hour or so and then went to buy food for our break fast and then continue studying during night studying. What a day though. I never fell asleep while doing my work. But for some reasons, i amazingly fell asleep just now while doing maths in the canteen. Oh God! It was a hot day and played soccer during PE so guess was very tired. Hahaz...
So yeah here i am at home. Blogging. I wasn't really in a mood to blog that past few days. Mood is totally zer0! Haish... Practical is just 2 weeks away. I'm so dead. So going to break test-tube. I so don't know shit about chemistry. Biology is understandable but chemistry... GOSH!! Anyways... Os is in like 32 more days and i still have loads to catch up. Worksheets are piling and revision has yet to finish. I'm like so very dead and so not in a mood for Hari Raya. Ouh well... Haish i really don't know how bad i'm going to perform for my Os. I can't imagine how many people i'm going to dissappoint. Haish!! Life is sooo much better without exams. Or better..s life is sooo much better if studying don't exist! Arggh....
Things had been really stressing me in school. And knowing me i don't really like to share all of my problems to people. So i think i really need to be strong to face all the problems in life. What if life without problems. Like Azmi always say, always look on the bright side of life. So yeah... my aim now is just to study and really do my best for the Os. That's it at the moment. I don't think i have time for anything else. I'm like watching Romance the Amour 3 at channel 8. Yeah a repeat. But who cares its a fantastic show. And so cute the guy actually gave the girl a ring and he said that its not an engagement ring, not a wedding ring but a promise ring. Awww.... so touching... so romantic right. Ish... anyways ouhk i don't want to be disturbed. Want to watch and imagine if i were to be that girl. Sure faint... hahahaz!!~
**It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone .....but it takes a LIFETIME to FORGET someone.**
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment