Wednesday, October 26, 2005

liar liar love's on fire!

Alright don jump to conclusion. I'm not in love or whatsoever. I am just obsessed with this bollywood movie, Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya! Hahaz... It is a nice movie. Some funny show i should say. And the girl in this movie is like wow!! Dead Gorgeous. Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan's girlfriend!! God, i so love her. Wish i could be as pretty as her. Look how gorgeous she is man!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

The Miss Universe Sushmita Sen is pretty too but i love Katrina Kaif more!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahaz... obsession kills!! One of the song is like so whoah!!! I likE!!!

Anyways moving on, got i have never been this busy before. Loads of studying and revising to be done. Loads of thinking have to be done. I'm so tired and exhausted. Moreover i think the bronchitis attack is coming back. Ahh... i have been coughing none stop lately. I don't see the need to even eat to breakfast because after eating i would just throw up. God! I hate it! I can't eat chicken and fruits again!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!

I so hate being sick!!! The feeling sux!!And my parents and bro have been bugging me to go doctor because i run out of medicine and my spray but NO!!!!!!!!! Going doctor is the last thing i would do. I don't want to put on that stupid gas. It sux!!

MEDICINE SUX TO BE EATEN!! I"M NOT GOING DOCTOR!!!

Alright i think i have to start doing history. Else tommorrow i will get present from Ms Lui and for some reason the present is not liked by any history students... sheeshh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment