Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hua Yi's 2005 Graduation Ceremony

Today was awesome. Had so much tear and laughter. I'm so gonna miss Hua Yi and my friends. It is sad to leve Hua Yi but i'm sure the sweet memories in Hua Yi will make me smile whenever i'm down. Especially to 5N3, i love you guys so much! To Mr. Lee and my dear councillors too. You rock! To my malay class, say sayang kamu! Hahahaz... Alright why not i let the pictures do the talking! Hahaz... there...

http://hyssgraduation.mypicgallery.com/?t=1

I'm a step ahead to being a young mature adult. Goodbye all childishness. (maybe a lil though!)... hahaz... haiz... i'm so gonna miss Hua Yi!! Sob sob... after school i stayed back with Sab, Azmi, Farhana, Diyana and Shriffah. And then after azmi left i went up to the library and there we did lotsa stupid things. Laughed so much that my stomach almost burst! Hahaz... my camera had to die that moment. Low batt so took pictures with my handphone. I so love my new phone. The pictures were all so clear and it turned out nice. There is this picture where me, sab, farhana, shariffah and diyana took it was soooo nice. I adjusted the effects to like the oldies sortta and it turned out fantastic! I LIKE!! Thanks to mdm Line who snap the photo for us. Hehez... Once my USB cable can be used i will upload it to my com. Hahaz... i took stupid pictures with Diyana and they bears in the library. Wahaha!! Couldn't stop laughing even by thinking about it.

Whoah it was just so fun! Its been a long time since we last stayed back in school and laughed so much. I missed all that. Thanks to Sab, Farhana, Diyana, Shariffah, ili (for shouting without signal...hahaz!!) and azmi for all the fun! I enjoyed myself so much. To think this will be the last it just brought me to tears... haish... gonna miss al these terribly! Love ya guys loads man! You guys made my day!!

Ok... last words for the day!

I LOVE HUA YI! I LOVE MRS KONG! I LOVE MY TEACHERS! AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment