Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Nobody wants this...

Alright... 3 worst things had ever happened to me on my birthday!!!
1. I lost my hp! Yes my beloved 7260!!

2. I found out that its one of my friend who came for my party!!
3. I have the worst birthday ever!!

Whoever you are. I really don't know whats your motive. So much for the trust and friendship for 5 years. I made a big mistake by trusting you seriously. I thought its ok to trust someone we call 'friend'. I'm sorry guys if i'm starting to not trust anyone now. I learnt my lesson and i don't wanna repeat my mistake ever! Thanks for coming to my house guys on saturday and to that person thanks for ruining my birthday and the party. To have the heart to do that to a friend, i'm sorry to say i don't know why you deserve such nice friends like the i have. I am so bloody dissappointed. I love the phone so much and you got ta snatch it anway from me. I hope you wouldn't snatch anyone else happiness in future because it will not be nice. I am full of dissappointment. FULL!! That i think i don have anymore space for it. Nobody ever make me so much on my birthday but you do! What else do you want to do to this friend of yours. If you even consider me as one. But i know i do! Thanks for everything and making my life hell now. Thanks so much. Just a curious question to you who took my phone INTENTIONALY if you happened to have internet and read my blog.... what if this happen to you? Can you tell me how you would feel and how you would react?

I already had the worst birthday ever. I don't wish to talk about it. It hurts me more. I never blogged with so much tears. Haiz... thanks people for all the presents. I love them. To people who have always been there for me! Because of you , i can laugh and smile in school just now. People like Azmi, Stephen, Nick, Farhan, Yi Sheng, Norhan, Nurul, Shariffah, Reshmel, Pam, Mr Lee and more and more and more and the list keeps going. Sorry to people whom i didn't mention your name. You know who you are. I really thank you! You guys make my day! Thanks too. Sorry pam to trouble you with all the messages to the kuku-bird. And to you kuku bird thanks a lot. I really really really appreaciate everything that you have done for me that i don't know how more to thank you! I so love you man... thanks once again for troubling you. You are just the best! Special special thanks to you, Mr Lee! I'm off enjoying a few more moments of my worst birthday, 4th October 2005!

No comments:

Post a Comment