I SOOOO LUV RONALD!!!!!!!
Oi don't get the wrong idea la deyy!! To anyone who is having a crush on Ronald or whatever, don worry he's still yours but when it comes to maths, he's mine!! Wahahahaha!!! He's my hero now!! Hahaz... finally somebody teach me maths!! And that's why i luv Ronald now. Hahaz... you guys arh always jump to conclusion! Thanks so much man Ronald. You save me from being all confuse with all the maths questions. I appreaciate it a lot. Thanks buddy! Thanks for being soooo sooooo patient with me. I don't know how to thank you already. Hahaz... ok lets say if i at least got a B3 for maths i will treat you to lunch ok?! Set?! Hahahaz...
Alright maths is settle. Not really actually because i have a lot to practice though. Now i still have biology, chemistry, social studies, history and the subject that i'm slacking now.... ENGLISH!! I'm so dead. Ok peeps i'm off!!
**Thanks a bunch to my dear Ronald!! Twees**
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment