Monday, May 25, 2009

Amazing weekends!

Weekends was a blast. Time flies when you are having fun. Now, back to square one. Work, work and work. But looking a the bright side, 4 more days to school holiday! =) Anyhoos, weekends is making my weight go up up up. Like I still, i don't care. Mainly because...



Yes, Saturday, out with the best friend and Man. Had Manhattan Fish and Ben and Jerry and late night supper at Mac. Apernyer tak gemok! Haha... It's been like ages since I last met them. The meeting was like as though we were bidding farewell to Di whose going in kandang soon. Hahaha...





& then the next day, date with boyfriend. Again, we had Manhattan fish. But this time round, Sham tried the flaming prawn ad he love it. Haha! Next up was Night at the museum 2 at Lido. My dearest boyfriends favourite movie theatre was theatre 1. Like seriously, Lido theatre one is superbly big. So very comfy and nice. =) Rating? Well, I prefer the first one though. So 8 out of 10.


Then had late supper with love and brother. After which love spend the night at my place. Brother and him was laughing away watching Police Academy but I can't help it but to be in dreamland already. But it was definitely nice to have him saying good night to me and the first thing when I woke up is seeing him by side. A good morning kiss on the cheek. Gosh, How I wish time can just stop right there and then. But owh well, like Man says, back to square one. Monday to Friday, work, work and work. So I shall be a good employee and start cleaning up my desk right now. Not much free period today. Haish...

No comments:

Post a Comment