Result Analysis Meeting for SA1 was so over and done with just now.
Lepas balak kene berhadapan dengan number 1 and number 2.
Who? Saper lagi, Principal and Vice. P lor.
Most of the parents are coming to me to ask questions such as:
-Why are you leaving?
-Can you not go because changing teachers might not be a good idea?
-You come in good already then you go whose replacing?
Adoi, pecah otak aku nak jaab soalan2 cepu mas tu. Ish!!
If only lessons in wheelock don't clash with the work time. =(
Watched Echelon Conspiracy yesterday after work with love and brother.
A very recommended movie to watch for all.
For some reasons, I'd prefer this movie to Night at the museum 2.
I shall give it a 9 out of 10. =)
With the spinning head of mine, abg have to drag me to Clarke Quay to jln2 for a while.
So while he chit chat with his peeps at Arena, me and Sham went to take a stroll.
I've never been to that side of Clarke Quay. So jakun.
& no doubt, it was a really beautiful place.
No wonder couples like to go there.
Lastly, parent teachers' meeting and then I'm so done with work.
Back to life being a student once again.
Phew~
A very recommended movie to watch for all.
For some reasons, I'd prefer this movie to Night at the museum 2.
I shall give it a 9 out of 10. =)
With the spinning head of mine, abg have to drag me to Clarke Quay to jln2 for a while.
So while he chit chat with his peeps at Arena, me and Sham went to take a stroll.
I've never been to that side of Clarke Quay. So jakun.
& no doubt, it was a really beautiful place.
No wonder couples like to go there.
Lastly, parent teachers' meeting and then I'm so done with work.
Back to life being a student once again.
Phew~


No comments:
Post a Comment