Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation day

After 3 years of hard work and mugging, I'm awarded that long awaited diploma.
Finally a Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
I'm officially a graduate! =)
Along with my 2 other buddies or rather partners in crime for the past 3 years.
The ones been through thick and thin with me.
Hur hur... girls, you are the best projectmate ever. Love you babes!

Thanks to the family for being there.


Nur Azlina Subari, saying thanks is never enough to describe how fortunate I am to have you by my side always throughout these 3 years. Hope our friendship will continue to blossom in the years to come. I love you la sehh!!! See you in Wheelock real soon babe. We'll soon be back mugging. Haiya...

We so made it girls. Yaa hoo!!

It was a great day.
However, it would have been better if the other 3 most important people in my life would be there too.
Miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment