Today was a long day. The day started with English common marking. It was tiring bt uber fun. Haha! Why is that so? Because... wait I always teach my kids not to start with because. Ok I mean, It is because we lost one of my kid's script when everyone thought we were all done already. After a high and low search, under the table, me checking 2/5, 2/10 and 2/1 pile, it was still untraceable. Then my super girl Hafiezah found it in who's pile tau, 2/6 pile which is NURUL'S class! Sengajer tau dier nak sabo aku! Hahaha!! Bukan nak check class dier but she checked other people's class. Menyusahkan hidup aku! Haha!! A big funny mess just now. & thank God I did not bet with Madiya about who had taken the paper by mistake. Sungguh salah dot com! Orang tu tak bersalah sak Madiya. Hahaha!!
Another round of chaos tom morrow. & its going to be Math!!! Mati ah class aku! Hancur hancur. Berderau jantung nak mark. The paper was tough though. Kalau 'P' tanyer why they have lousy marks how eh?! Die die!! & one more funny incident happen just now. Again our dear Mdm Cheng Mui Tiang spitted out her drinks due to excessive and uncontrollable laughter. Like again, Nurul is responsible for this. She and her nonsense. Haha!! Target was Nurul and me this time. Thanks eh Mui Tiang, air watermelon juice lagi. So its certified that Nurul was attacked by ants in class right after our lunch just now! First incident happened in the hall. Till one of my kids asked "Ms Liza, what happened to Mdm Cheng just now? Why her drinks spill from her mouth?" LOL!
Today's Sheila's birthday! Woo hoo!!! Happy Birthday lady!!! Sorry no presents babe, but if you're reading, may God bless you with great health always and may all dreams come true. && may 2/9 especially that little devil of yours, what's his name again... can stop giving you problems and stop declaring his own holiday. Lol! Naseb we are both leaving soon. I am soooo sorry I didn't get for you anything today and worst still tak tahu today your birthday. Sorry tau! Haha... that picture was taken on my birthday last year. Aliff and her celebrated my birthday and gave me a really pleasant surprise by inviting Fadyll too. Thanks ehh, dah tau aku darah gemuruh each time jumper tu mamat. But now I'm ok. Nak kutuk kutuk Fadyll sekarang pun dah ok. Hahaha! Miss those days! Hope there's more of those this year.
Ok dah banyak bertonye today. So I'm off for now! Before I leave, to those ECHians graduating, have you taken your gown? For those taken, don't you think you look like penguin in it? Not to the tall ones maybe. For me, TOTALLY! Gees, ok taking care world. Stay free from diseases tau! Twees!

No comments:
Post a Comment