Saturday, May 16, 2009

Khas buat Mama

It's the 16th of May.
Which means it's my dearest mama's birthday.
Gave her the present I bought for her.
It may not be as expensive like some other daughter would give their mothers,
but surely this present comes from my heart and some people would say,
"It's the thought that counts".
& if ever mama were to go Internet surfing,
I want her to go to my blog and read this:

Mama,
I've always wanted to give you the best.
& achieving that diploma is another present for you this year.
I've always wanted to see a smile on your face.
I always wanted to make you the happiest mother on earth.
But if I fail to do so, I'm sorry.
Nevertheless, I will never fail to try to be a good daughter to the most beautiful mother in the world that is so you!
Love you mama.
May God bless you with great health always.
Insya'allah.

There should be another joy on this day too.
The first timein my life, I'm scared to face that joy.
Good morning world.

No comments:

Post a Comment