These 2 days had been really busy with the King's feast that the primary 2 level is going to have tomorrow. Gees, just now was crazy. It was really exhausting that I headed straight on my bed as soon as I reached home. Thought of going to bed early but gotta finish up some work for tomorrow.
I am so looking forward for the weekends. Was suppose to meet boyfriend on Saturday for a date but Sham was so nice to change it to Sunday just so I can meet the best friend after such a long time. & since he wanna masok kandang next month. Haha... so two things to look forward to, meet best friend and of course the love, boyfriend! Can't wait.
Book checking on Tuesday yet marking is not all completed. Grr... hectic week and pimples are sooooo not helping. *faints* On a brighter note, my dearest Kris Allen won! =) Something to smile off these crazy week. & have I ever told anyone that I soo love and going all obsess with Kris' version of heartless?
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment