Sunday, May 10, 2009

she's my mama

She's my idol, she's my star. She's my strength, she's my love. She's the best gift God can ever give me. Thank you God for blessing me with such loving, caring and supportive mum. On this beautiful day, I would like to wish mama a very Happy Mother's Day. Thanks dearest mama for all sacrifices made to bring me up all these years. You are the best mama in the whole wide world. I love you soo mama!! *hugs and kisses* Some people say I'm just a carbon copy of my mum. Haha, oh well, pretty people, what can I say? *Mcm paham*

Brought mama jln jln to expo and then had dinner at lau pa sat! Satay and ayam madu!! Yum yum!! Hope she likes it. & I am officially in love with Grandeur Fai and RH bridal. Both offers good packages. Hmmm.... now problems with the date. Grrr.... Ok, so 7 more days, pls come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment